Oregon man breaks aggressive pushy lesbian's arm, knocks out her fiancee in road rage attack, police say
Leroy N. Soetoro
2018-06-07 17:54:05 UTC
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/06/05/oregon-man-
breaks-womans-arm-knocks-out-her-fiance-in-road-rage-attack-police-
say/?utm_term=.2beaa5a3682b

Megan Stackhouse and her fiancee, Lucinda Mann, spent their Friday night
enjoying a carnival in Bend, Ore., hosted by a local cider company. They
joked about how pricey the drinks were, and laughed about not having the
nerve to ride the stomach-churning Zipper carnival ride.

But what was supposed to be a relaxing date night for the recently engaged
couple quickly turned into an brutal road rage nightmare that would leave
both women injured and a man arrested on felony assault charges, police
said.

The man, identified by the Bend Police Department as 49-year-old Jay
Barbeau, was arraigned on Monday in Deschutes County court on three counts
of assault and single counts of criminal mischief and reckless driving,
according to the Oregonian. He remains in jail.

Traffic was heavy as the couple made their way home from the carnival at
about 8 p.m. Friday, Stackhouse said in an interview with The Washington
Post. At the wheel of her brand new Kia Soul, the 34-year-old woman tried
maneuvering through the cars to find a space to merge onto the road. She
tried squeezing in the space in front of a black Toyota truck, and the
driver, Barbeau, became infuriated, Stackhouse said.

Barbeau gunned the Toyota’s engine, scooting forward in an attempt to
force Stackhouse back, she said. But she pulled in front of him anyway.

Barbeau started yelling, flipping her off and flashing his lights,
Stackhouse said. About a half block down the road, Stackhouse came to a
crosswalk and stopped her car. Barbeau stepped out of his truck and
started walking toward Stackhouse and Mann, 26, who was in the passenger’s
seat, but Stackhouse drove off, she said.

Reaching a roundabout a half mile later, Barbeau was tailgating Stackhouse
so closely that she could no longer see his headlights or license plate.
“I really thought he was about to rear end me,” she said. So she decided
to pull over to let him pass.

But instead of passing, Barbeau slammed on his brakes. He stepped out of
his truck and punched the back window of Stackhouse’s Kia, shattering the
glass, she said. He punched out the driver’s side taillight. Then, he
attacked Stackhouse, Bend police said.

While Stackhouse’s door was locked, her window was rolled down. Barbeau,
Stackhouse said, reached into the window, grabbed her right arm, twisted
it and broke it. He punched her in the face, breaking her glasses. Mann
stepped out of the car and approached Barbeau to try to protect
Stackhouse. But he threw Mann to the ground, where she hit her head and
was knocked her unconscious, Stackhouse and authorities said.

Stackhouse described Barbeau as “stocky,” “heavyset muscular,” and
“intimidating.” He is 5-foot 8 and weighs 245 pounds, police said,
according to the Bend Bulletin.

A woman sitting in the passenger seat of Barbeau’s Toyota yelled at him to
get back in the truck and drive away. But Stackhouse stood in his way.
With her fiancee unconscious on the ground, Stackhouse worried that
Barbeau would try to run over her and leave the scene.

She tried to take a photograph of his license plate with her phone, she
said, but “my arm was so broken I just couldn’t make it work.”

That’s when she saw a police vehicle heading northbound on the street.
Bend Police said Barbeau was trying to flee the scene as police were
responding, the Bend Bulletin reported.

Officers interviewed witnesses and arrested Barbeau, who told police that
the women had cut him off while driving, Stackhouse said. The woman in
Barbeau’s car claimed to authorities that the couple was faking the
injuries, and that Mann and Stackhouse had prompted the incident. Multiple
people witnessed the exchange, Lt. Clint Burley, a Bend police spokesman,
told the Oregonian.

Stackhouse and Mann were transported by ambulance to a hospital where they
were treated for their injuries. Mann reportedly suffered a neck injury in
addition to a concussion. Stackhouse suffered a bruised temple and a
broken wrist. She later found a lens from her glasses in the back seat of
her car. “That’s how hard he hit me in the face.” She underwent surgery
Monday, during which doctors placed a plate, several pins and screws into
her broken radius.

“Doctor did say that it’s likely I will have chronic pain from this sort
of injury,” Stackhouse said.

She said she still feels terrified by the experience.

“I cant help but think what if he had had a gun?” Stackhouse said. “I’m
still worried about my personal safety from any kind of retribution that
might come back to me about this. It’s definitely a pretty upsetting
experience and I feel like it’s going to take a long time to work through
all of the feelings that it brought up.”

“This is not the sort of thing that I would like to think happens in my
town,” she added.

You had it coming.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/06/05/oregon-man-
breaks-womans-arm-knocks-out-her-fiance-in-road-rage-attack-police-
say/?utm_term=.2beaa5a3682b
truck.

of the Obama presidency.

The World According To Garp.

ObamaCare is a total 100% failure and no lie that can be put forth by its
supporters can dispute that.

Obama jobs, the result of ObamaCare. 12-15 working hours a week at minimum
wage, no benefits and the primary revenue stream for ObamaCare. It can't
be funded with money people don't have, yet liberals lie about how great
it is.

Obama increased total debt from $10 trillion to $20 trillion in the eight
years he was in office, and sold out heterosexuals for Hollywood queer
liberal democrat donors.
benj
2018-06-07 20:23:28 UTC
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
[...]
EXCUSE ME! But what exactly does this story have to do with being
lesbian? Two women in a car cut off a guy in a truck and he throws a
fit. Instead it's a "Look at us! We are lesbian women attacked by an
evil nasty man that we dream of being just like! And please notice that
we are engaged to have a same sex marriage! Neener! Neener!

And then the final straw in this screed is wondering "what if he had had
a gun? Oh My! A "potential" shooter! What if that guy actually had a
penis and was a "potential rapist"? He could have raped both of those
women before their wedding night! Oh the Humanity!

I would say, what kind of idiot freshman journalism is this anyway,
but I see it's the Washington Compost and that explains it all.